NOW I KNOW
We are all here to live every situation you can imagine, good or bad; right or wrong; positive or negative. Why? So we can learn from the experience as part of the adventure of life. Murray Kibblewhite
CASE STUDY –HOW TO HAVE AN IDEAL RELATIONSHIP? SUBJECT: RELATIONSHIPS
“The Celestine Prophecy” by James Redfield pages 194 – 195 discusses the classic co-dependency relationship when it says: –
“He said that until we learn how to avoid this situation, we are walking around like a circle half complete. You know, we look like the letter C. We are very susceptible to a person of the opposite sex, some other circle half complete, coming up and joining with us – completing the circle that way – and giving us a burst of euphoria and energy that feels like the wholeness that a full connection with the Universe produces. In reality, we have only joined up with another person who is looking for their other half on the outside too.”
Further on he says: –
“This kind of illusion of completeness always breaks down into a power struggle.”
And in answer to the question “Can we still have romance?” he says: –
“Oh, we can still have romance, but first we have to complete the circle on our own. We have to stabilize our channel to the Universe.”
So how can we have an ideal relationship?
“By resisting the ‘love at first sight’ feeling for a while, by: –
- learning to have platonic relationships with members of the opposite sex;
- have relationships only with people who reveal themselves, and
- Understand who these opposite sexed friends really are on the inside to break down one’s own fantasy projection about that gender so that releases us to connect again with the Universe.”
So what was the learning?
We all have to learn to love ourselves first.
Then we have to learn to be patient and have a platonic relationship second.
Finally we have to understand our opposite sexed friends from the inside, which takes time.
All life’s experiences are opportunities to learn. The challenge is to decide, what is the real lesson to be learnt?
How to use:-
1) Accept you need to change your Attitude and Actions on a daily basis.
2) Read, view, discuss and learn other ways. Set time aside daily to study.
3) Practice a new action until it becomes a better habit. Then tell your friends.
Check out these links:-
To the blog: –https://projectlel.wordpress.com/
Your Comments Welcome:-
Your comments, suggestions and recommendations are welcome. Please record them on the blog.