NOW I KNOW
We are all here to live every situation we can imagine, good or bad; right or wrong; positive or negative. Why? So we can learn from the experience as part of the adventure of life. Murray Kibblewhite
CASE STUDY – HOW TO GET A CLOSE LOVING RELATIONSHIPSUBJECTRELATIONSHIPS
My Chinese Professor friend believes there is now a rise in the Matriarchal (Female based) system at the expense of the Patriarchal (Male dominated) system. He calls it a “Transition Period”.
In his opinion this “Transition Period” places greater demands upon females. One of the areas that needs more attention is what causes many of the mental stress and issues now being experienced by females
One of the causesare ”Enduring Vulnerabilities” which are the result of surviving painful events and relationships during our early lives. Examples of these are quoted from “The Relationship Cure” by John M. Gottman:-
· Death of a loved one
· Being assaulted or physically abused
· Any form of sexual assault
· Witnessing violence
· End of a significant relationship
· Marital problems
· Getting fired
· Failing at school
· Loss of belongings from a natural disaster
· Emotional abuse
· Life-threatening illness
· Living with addiction
· Surviving war, terrorism or civil strife.
An example could be a women in her mid-thirties who has never had a close loving relationship with a man because of a situation where in her early teens she moved with her family to another country, left her friends, had difficulty meeting new people and lost the close support of her father because he had a demanding job.
She felt abandoned and now cannot trust being close to a man as she is scared of experiencing the pain again. She hides behind her extended family obligations so that she has an excuse of being too busy to develop a relationship with a man.
Often a woman with “Enduring Vulnerabilities” become a “BBIIIIIGS”, another name I have created, as they find it hard to form a close loving relationship with a male. This term “BBIIIIIGS” can be explained bythe main characteristics they show. These are:-
B Beautiful Attract sexual predators
I Intelligent Often highly qualified
I Impatient Often very demanding
I Intimidating Scare men away
S Successful Does not need a man for financial support
An example could be a women who is successful in her career as a solicitor or accountant. In her daily business relationships she is professional, efficient and successful. However, when she returns to her smart modern apartment her female flatmate has to listen to and watch her other personality appear – lonely, unsure, insecure, anxious about how others see her and unhappy about how she looks. The effects of having an “Enduring Vulnerability” are with you your whole life.
WHAT TO DO
So what are the steps for getting a close loving relationship:-
First females need to know and understand their “Enduring Vulnerabilities”, remove them and then replace them with “Female Vulnerabilities” a name I have created for what a male would refer to as a “softness in her character that requires his protection”.
HOW TO CHANGE
The steps to follow are:-
1) Carry out a self-evaluation such as those created by John M Gottman in his book “The Relationship Cure”.
2) Accept that through re-incarnation you have chosen these issues so you must also have the power to rectify them.
3) Organise to see a Life Coach or Psychologist either online or in person. Only approach people that you have received a positive referral.
4) Arrange to have a clearing either in person or online. Once again onlyapproach people that you have received a positive referral.
5) Use a self-management app to help make your changes.
6) Adopt a new personality and create your own “Feminine Vulnerability” that will attract and hold your new loving male partner.
EXPECT TO CHANGE
In your meditation go into a Parallel Universe and live the life you want building on the positive feelings you are creating. Enjoy feeling and seeing yourself having achieved your new life.
So what is the learning here?
There is worldwide change happening with the rise of women taking more responsibility.
As well, there is an increase in the number of women experiencing “Enduring Vulnerabilities” which restricts them in achieving close loving relationships.
The lesson is to follow the six steps to change so you can create your own reality,overcome your “Enduring Vulnerability” and so become happier.
All life’s experiences are opportunities to learn. The challenge is to decide, what is the real lesson to be learnt?
How to use:-
1) Accept you need to change your Attitude and Actions on a daily basis.
2) Read, view, discuss and learn other ways. Set time aside daily to study.
3) Practice a new action until it becomes a better habit. Then discuss with your friends.
Check out these links:-
To the blog: – https://projectlel.wordpress.com/
10 RELATIONSHIP TIPS EVERYONE NEEDS
Your Comments Welcome:-
Your comments, suggestions and recommendations are welcome. Please record them on the blog.